Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EXPRESSIBLE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …
- American Express, Fitbit Ink Deals With NBA
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
To tip off the renewed partnership, American Express and the NBA are hosting a special draft-themed American Express "Teamed Up" event June 20 in New York City,
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.