Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ATIF U KHAN
100 RIVERDALE AVENUE APT#10G
YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10701
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXPRESS U.S.A INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Altice USA Sets Price Range for IPO
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Altice USA put a price range of $27 to $31 a share on its initial public offering of stock.
- Giving USA’s Numbers for 2016 Pose Historic Challenge to Nonprofits
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
We should have known what we would see in this year’s Giving USA report, but it still surprised us. Now, nonprofits need to mobilize to answer this historic call!
- Altice USA Set to Be One of the Biggest IPOs of the Year
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Altice USA is hoping to woo investors back into telecom in its initial public offering as the U.S. subsidiary of European telecommunications company Altice NV is expected to start trading on the NYSE on Thursday,
- Cable Operator Altice USA Climbs in Market Debut
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Shares of Altice USA traded higher in their market debut Thursday, a day after the cable operator raised more money in its IPO than any other U.S.-listed telecom since 2000.