To tip off the renewed partnership, American Express and the NBA are hosting a special draft-themed American Express "Teamed Up" event June 20 in New York City,
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EXPRESS KITCHEN & MARBLE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- American Express, Fitbit Ink Deals With NBA
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Some IKEA Products Are Now Available On Amazon
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Well, that was fast: Not even a week after an IKEA executive said the company would start selling products online through third-party vendors sometime next year, various IKEA items have popped up for sale on Amazon.If you search for IKEA on Amazon.com, you’ll find items popping up under one of five categories: Home & Kitchen, Tools & …
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.