Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
expose systems inc
4901 henry hudson pkwy ste 4e
bronx, new york, 10471
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXPOSE SYSTEMS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Georgia’s lax voting security exposed just in time for crucial special election
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Report uncovers a litany of lapses in voting system used state wide.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Anthem Agrees to $115 Million Settlement Over Data Breach
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Anthem Inc. has agreed to pay $115 million to settle a class-action lawsuit filed after a 2015 cyberattack exposed personal information of more than 78 million people, the company said Friday.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- 198 Million Voter Records Exposed in a Common Database Failure
By Lily Hay Newman - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Database security continues to be a major pain point. Just ask the nearly 200 million people whose personal info got left exposed on the internet.