The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - EXPLORING PATHS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Woman’s body found on Marine base bike path
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C. — A woman’s body has been found on a bike path at a North Carolina Marine base. Local media outlets report officials at Camp Lejeune say the body was found around 6 a.m. on the section of the bike path that approaches the main gate at the base. While that section of...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.