TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXPEDITED CAPITAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- DHS moves to expedite border wall projects, waives environmental regs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- North Korea unveils ‘Hotel of Doom’ after decades of delays
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 31, 2017
PYONGYANG, North Korea — While North Korea’s second launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile dominated headlines late last week, Pyongyang quietly unveiled renovations around the capital’s biggest landmark: a futuristic, pyramid-shaped 105-story hotel, the world’s tallest unoccupied building. After decades of embarrassing delays and rumors that the building may not even be structurally sound, could this...