NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXOTIC TAN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- US marshals: 'Fugitive of week' found tanning in backyard
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Teacher indicted for sending naked tanning bed pics to boy student
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- Exotic dancer sentenced in drunken-driving crash that killed Texas police officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- More than 1,000 dead exotic animals found in California complex
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.