The European Space Agency's ExoMars project is one step closer to the Red Planet, as the mission's Schiaparelli lander separated from the Trace Gas orbiter Sunday. Image: ESA/ATG Media Lab
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EXO BOOKS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ExoMars Spacecraft Releases Lander
Sunday Oct 16, 2016
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- hackers steven levy book gallery
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Children’s Books: What Not to Tell the Kids When the Goldfish Dies, and Other Lessons From Pet Picture Books
By TOM LICHTENHELD - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A dead goldfish and a botched cover-up, an imaginary pet parakeet — pet-focused picture books help kids make sense of life and loss.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Hitting the Books Behind Bars
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Team Trump should commit to providing inmates an education.