More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXIT 420 INC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Emil Michael Leaves Uber
By MIKE ISAAC - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The departure of Mr. Michael, a senior vice president, comes after a series of scandals at the company led to an inquiry that recommended his exit.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- Much Refrigerated: CEO's Exit Fills GE Colleagues With Warm Wishes
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Longtime chief Jeff Immelt is known among colleagues for preferring unusually low office temperatures. ‘It’s not that cold.’
- Textbook Lesson on How to Exit an Airline Stock
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Bill Franke has sold out of Wizz Air three weeks after the company issued surprisingly bullish guidance.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.