Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE, 5TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EXECUTIVE CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Fresh Market CEO Resigns After Two Years
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Fresh Market, a chain of specialty grocery stores, found itself in the hunt for a new corporate leader today after the company’s CEO resigned unexpectedly. Chain Store Age reports that Fresh Market CEO Rick Anicetti resigned from his position and his board seat after joining the company as top executive less than two years ago. The company, which didn’t give …
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.