The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXCLUSIVE MOTORS COLLISION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- A Look at Earlier Collisions Involving Navy Vessels
By MAYA SALAM - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Maritime collisions involving two ships are rare, but they do happen. And some of them have been deadly.
- U.S. Destroyer Is Damaged in a Collision Near Japan, and Seven Sailors Are Reported Missing
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Japanese television showed what appeared to be heavy damage to the starboard side of the American detroyer Fitzgerald, which appeared to be stationary in the water.
- Japan Says Deadly Ship Collision Happened Earlier Than Reported
By MAKIKO INOUE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Japan’s Coast Guard is now investigating an inaccuracy in the timeline of the crash, in which seven United States sailors were killed.
- Navy Ship Collision Leaves 7 Dead
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald, a U.S. Navy destroyer, collided with a Japanese cargo ship Friday night in a highly trafficked shipping lane south of Tokyo. The accident is under investigation. Photo: European Pressphoto Agency
- Fiat Chrysler Looks to Bring Muscle Back to Motor City
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The U.S.-Italian car maker bets big on horsepower with its latest launches, as compact cars fall out of favor. But it comes at a cost.
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds becomes Xbox One console exclusive “later this year”
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Viral game-streaming sensation will get Xbox One X-specific enhancements.
- Reviews Are Great For Ratings -- But What About Improving CX?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Customer experience is now at the centre of marketing, yet brands only see ratings as the value of reviews, not an improvement list for CX.