Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EXCELLENT HAIR SALON II CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Villagers in India fear occult gang is cutting off women’s hair
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Villagers in India say they’re being terrorized by an occult gang harvesting women’s hair. The wily witches and warlocks are thought to sneak into bedrooms at night and chop off the ladies’ manes, reports say. Police in India’s Jodhpur district have increased patrols after 12 women have been attacked within the last two weeks, some...
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Prince Philip Makes His Last Solo Appearance, After 65 Years in the Public Eye
By DAN BILEFSKY - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Married to Queen Elizabeth II for nearly 70 years, the Duke of Edinburgh is retiring from most official engagements.