Arconic Inc. said it has stopped selling panels used on the exterior of high-rise buildings that are suspected of contributing to the spread of a deadly fire in a London apartment tower earlier this month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EXCEL TOWER SERVICE U.S. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Arconic to Stop Selling Panels Involved in London Fire
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Google Photo Books Review: Reasonable Price, Excellent Quality
By Brian Barrett - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Like so few things in life, Google's printed photo book service works exactly as advertised.
- Fundraisers Are Problem Solvers
By Jeff Jowdy - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- In 10 Years, Your iPhone Won't Be a Phone Anymore
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Apple Inc. will still sell an iPhone, but expect the device to morph into a suite of apps and services, enhanced with AI and AR, part of a ‘body area network’ of devices, batteries and sensors.
- Flexport to Open First Warehouse in Southern California
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Freight-services startup Flexport Inc. is stepping off the cloud and into the real world. The San Francisco-based firm, which helps customers arrange freight shipments online, will open its first warehouse on Aug. 1 near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.