The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - EXCEL SECURITY SYSTEMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.