Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EXCEL HOME CARE NURSING SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Parents watch nurse beating special needs son on nanny cam
By Jackie Salo - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A California mom was faced with every parent’s worst nightmare when she tuned into her nanny cam app. To her horror, Dyanna Ko saw the family’s nurse beating her 2-year-old son who has special needs at their Redondo Beach home, according CBS News. The nurse, Thelma Manalastas, was caring for the boy, who suffers from...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Texas Nurse Suspected of Killing Up to 60 Children Is Charged With Murder
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The nurse, Genene Jones, is currently serving concurrent sentences in the death of a girl and injury to a child in 1984. The new charges come ahead of her planned release from prison next year.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Where Are The Qualified Customer Care Pros? Everywhere!
Tuesday Sep 24, 2013
Customer service was once overshadowed by product selection, availability and price. Today, as customer care continues to be the point of brand differentiation, business leaders are laser-focused theimportance of excellent service experiences and retaining existing customers. As a result, organizations in every industry are working to improve the quality and relevance of customer interactions.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Trump’s Washington News of the Week: Health Care Bill, Karen Handel and James Comey
By Compiled by ERIN SEIMS and JUSTIN BANK - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Worried that you missed an important political story this week? You’re not alone. Catch up on a busy week of news.