The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EVOLUTION OF A GENTLEMAN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- 300,000 year-old “early Homo sapiens” sparks debate over evolution
By Annalee Newitz - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Some researchers call it a major breakthrough, but others say it's a "nothingburger."
- Turkey Drops Evolution From Curriculum, Angering Secularists
By PATRICK KINGSLEY - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A chapter on evolution will no longer appear in ninth graders’ textbooks because it is considered too “controversial” an idea, an education official said.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Weekend Conversations: The Evolution of Ecko
Friday Nov 5, 2010
Fashion designer Marc Ecko spoke with Wall Street Journal reporter Lee Hawkins about his design philosophy, his 2007 purchase of Barry Bonds's 756th home-run baseball, and his new activism for education reform in America.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.