The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - EVERYTHING SPECIAL NEEDS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
- Parents watch nurse beating special needs son on nanny cam
By Jackie Salo - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A California mom was faced with every parent’s worst nightmare when she tuned into her nanny cam app. To her horror, Dyanna Ko saw the family’s nurse beating her 2-year-old son who has special needs at their Redondo Beach home, according CBS News. The nurse, Thelma Manalastas, was caring for the boy, who suffers from...
- Xbox One X: Everything you need to know
By Mark Walton - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Xbox One X (née Scorpio) is here! But is it enough to take down the PS4 Pro?
- Everything You Need to Know for a Trip to Cuba
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Oct 18, 2016
The Wall Street Journal's Scott McCartney gives us a look at his recent trip to Cuba.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.