Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - EVERYTHING AND MORE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- How Quiet Should You Be During ‘Game of Thrones’? Fans Disagree
By DANIEL VICTOR - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Some say any peep from a companion watching the hit HBO show would ruin everything. Others are more accommodating. And some just have to talk.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.