The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
YONG WON KWON
14722 ARCHER AVE
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11435
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EVERYDAY ENTERPRISES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Okta Appoints Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer
By Business Wire - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the appointment of Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer. Abousselham brings nearly 20 years of experience leading...
- Okta Extends Canadian Presence with New Downtown Toronto Office
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the opening of its new Canadian office in downtown Toronto. With the new office, Okta will tap into the area's diverse high-technology...
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day in the Bay Area ... today and everyday
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Treat yo self.