A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EVERGREEN FUNDERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Heidegger, Fascism, and Evergreen State College
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Much of the dumbing down and mindlessness that are now at the heart of the modern university is rooted in existentialist philosophies of continental Europe.
- Evergreen Dogwood Care – Learn How To Grow Evergreen Dogwood Trees
By Liz Baessler - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- LENDonate Uniting Nonprofits, Funders With New Hybrid Online Lending Platform
By Nhu Te - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
On June 22, LENDonate announced the launch of its hybrid online lending platform, which simultaneously sources donations and loans to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. This platform is the first of its kind, bringing together nonprofits with funders for quick funding of high-quality, low-cost loans...
The post LENDonate Uniting Nonprofits, Funders With New Hybrid Online Lending Platform appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017