The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EVER GREENE PROPERTIES OF NEW YORK, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The 10 best rookies NY has ever seen — and Judge is chasing
By Mike Vaccaro - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
When Aaron Judge barged on past Joe DiMaggio on Friday, blasting his 30th home run and breaking the Yankee Clipper’s rookie record — a mark that only had stood for 81 years — it was simply another reaffirmation of how valuable an addition Judge has been. And not just for the Yankees. Rookies are the...
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.