The sanctions against Louisville’s basketball program are related to a scandal in which a former staff member provided strippers and prostitutes to players and recruits.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EVENTUS VR, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- N.C.A.A. Places Louisville on Probation and Suspends Pitino
By MARC TRACY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- College World Series: Era Ends For Louisville Legends
By Michael Lananna - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Thursday night was, once again for Louisville, heartbreak.
The post College World Series: Era Ends For Louisville Legends appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- TCU Relies On Experience, And Stingy Bullpen, To Eliminate Louisville
By Teddy Cahill - Friday Jun 23, 2017
TCU grinds out victory to eliminate Louisville in CWS.
The post TCU Relies On Experience, And Stingy Bullpen, To Eliminate Louisville appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Louisville's Rick Pitino Suspended Five Games for Sex Scandal
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Rick Pitino, the head basketball coach for the University of Louisville, has been suspended for five games in connection with a wide-ranging sex scandal that has rocked the men’s basketball program.
- Forensic Audit Details Abuses at University of Louisville Foundation
By Michael Wyland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Leaders at University of Louisville Foundation enriched themselves by depleting endowments. But that’s just part of the story.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- U of Louisville Audit Bright Spot a Mirage
By Michael Wyland - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The University of Louisville scandal is summed up in a simple statement from the former president’s chief of staff: “We are deliberately ambiguous because ambiguity is in the employee’s favor.”
The post U of Louisville Audit Bright Spot a Mirage appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017