Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EVENING CHIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Apple Feud Deepens With Court-Appointed Monitor
By Christopher M. Matthews - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
A feud between Apple Inc. and a lawyer appointed by a federal court judge to monitor the company's e-book pricing reform became even more acrimonious Monday.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal