The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EUROPEAN TEXTILE IMPORTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Russia Clashes With European Court Over 'Gay Propaganda' Ruling
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A Russian law that bans gay “propaganda” is discriminatory and encourages antigay views, the European Court of Human Rights said, in a ruling that provoked an angry rebuke from Moscow.
- European Central Bank Orders Two Italian Lenders Closed
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Troubled Italian lenders Veneto Banca and Banca Popolare di Vicenza will be wound down after the European Central Bank decided Friday they are likely to fail.
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Take Feta. Add Frites. Stir in European Food Rules. Fight.
By JAMES KANTER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
European Union regulations protecting consumers and preserving culinary cultures often create tension, sometimes even with the United States.