Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EUROPA DELI & CAFE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- NASA Finds Evidence of Water Plumes on Europa
Tuesday Sep 27, 2016
NASA scientists say images taken by the Hubble Space Telescope in 2014 suggest there may be water vapor plumes erupting off the surface of Jupiter's moon Europa. WSJ's Monika Auger reports. Photo: NASA/JPL/Ted Stryk
- Now Serving at the Office Cafe: Fancy Beans and Baristas
Sunday Jun 4, 2017
More corporate spaces are offering workers the full cafe experience, with high-end coffee and real baristas. It's all part of a trend toward keeping employees happy, caffeinated, and in the building. WSJ's Tanya Rivero and Alina Dizik report. Photo: Taylor Glascock/ The Wall Street Journal
- Live out your true aquatic destiny at this mermaid cafe
By Yvette Tan - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
This is finally where you can let your hair down and tail free.
At the Mermaid Island Cafe in Thailand, guests are given mermaid tails to wear upon entry as they lounge around the candy coloured premises.
The blue-and-pink-themed eatery is located in the province of Pathum Thani, just north of Bangkok.
People have flocked in droves to take photos of this amazingly Instagrammable cafe.Thailand, Mermaid, Mermaid Cafe, Culture, and Web Culture
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017