NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - EUROMEDICAL URGENT CARE P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Steam is down for its normal Tuesday maintenance
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
On most Tuesday evenings in the United States, if you listen carefully, you can hear a crowd of people groaning loudly at their computers. That’s because the popular PC gaming platform Steam typically goes offline for maintenance for a short period around this time. And now is one of those times. Steam and most of […]
- A Newsroom and a Lifeline: Univision’s Urgent Sense of Purpose
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The Spanish-language network is a striking example of a news organization that is meeting the needs of a frightened and information-famished audience.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Join #Fundraising Colleagues for Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill
By Michael J. Rosen - Friday Feb 3, 2017
President Trump’s tax plan would reduce charitable giving by 4.5 to 9 percent, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. Analysis from the American Enterprise Institute estimates that Trump’s current tax proposal could eliminate more than $17 billion in annual giving. It’s time to join the fight against any efforts to reduce charitable-giving incentives. As […]
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”