The European Central Bank requested greater powers to supervise euro-denominated clearing, stepping up a tug of war between European Union authorities and Britain over the future of the lucrative business line after Brexit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EURO DESIGN US LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- U.K.'s Euro Clearing Business at Risk as ECB Requests More Powers
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- India's Mahindra Doubling U.S. Investment Over Five Years
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. plans to double its bets in the U.S. over the next five years, spending $1 billion in an effort to strengthen the Indian company’s brand as President Donald Trump pressures companies foreign and domestic to steer investments toward America.
- Trump greets female golfer with Euro-style smooch
By Mary Kay Linge - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
President Trump bestowed a Euro-style two-cheek smooch on Norwegian golfer Suzann Pettersen as he greeted her at the US Women’s Open at his New Jersey golf course on Saturday. Fresh off his epic 28-second handshake with French President Emmanuel Macron, the cuddly commander in chief also gave Pettersen a blue “Make America Great Again” hat,...
- U.S. to Bar Americans From Traveling to North Korea
By DAVID E. SANGER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The announcement came only hours after Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, hinted that the United States was considering seeking a regime change in North Korea.
- Shipping Firm Frontline to Abandon Pursuit of Gener8
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Frontline Ltd., the tanker firm owned by Norwegian billionaire John Fredriksen, has abandoned plans to acquire U.S.-listed rival Gener8 Maritime Inc., a person familiar with the matter said.