NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ETHOSENERGY POWER PLANT SERVICES, LLC
2014 - WOOD GROUP POWER PLANT SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- How Retiring Nuclear Power Plants May Undercut U.S. Climate Goals
By BRAD PLUMER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The oversupply of natural gas brought by hydraulic fracturing is driving out dirty coal, but it is also threatening zero-emissions nuclear power.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- How Are Nuclear Plants Decommissioned?
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
More than half of the world's 449 nuclear power plants are nearing the end of their planned lives. The massive task of dismantling them will require years of work and tens of billions of dollars. Here's how the process works. Photo: Hans-peter Merten/Getty Images.
- South Korea Powers Down Its Nuclear-Energy Industry
Monday Jun 19, 2017
South Korea said it would scrap plans to build new nuclear-power plants and halt operation of the country’s oldest reactor, marking a shift for a nation that ranks among the most reliant on atomic energy.
- Showy Rattlebox Control: Managing Showy Crotalaria In Landscapes
By Darcy Larum - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Cloud Power, Fear of Lock-in Grows Among IT Managers
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Mary Meeker's Global Internet Trends: As the digital age expands, so does fear of technology lock-in by cloud vendors.