NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ETERNAL LIGHTNESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Nanoleaf Aurora review: Forget smart light bulbs, light up the entire wall
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jun 12, 2017
This modular, wall-mountable LED system is giddily entertaining.
- Listen to Three Hours of Music, From a Single Note
By SETH COLTER WALLS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
There’s a lot of D in Randy Gibson’s “The Four Pillars Appearing From the Equal D Under Resonating Apparitions of the Eternal Process in the Midwinter Starfield.”
- Prada's Literary Ambitions Fall Flat In Video Realm
Friday Oct 7, 2016
Prada has extended the program into the video realm. The brand gang handed off the four winning stories, all roughly centered around the theme of "Illuminations, Shadows and Mirages," to a theatricalcompany, then tasked it with bringing them to life in a way that would permit Prada to use the word "experiential" in its campaign press materials.