“Star Wars” is choking the $20.4 billion US toy business. Sales of toys related to the hit movies — from Chewbacca and Darth Vader figures to light sabers — tapered off in the first half of 2017, putting a big damper on overall toy sales. The “Star Wars” slowdown contributed to the slowing grow of...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ET LMW TOYS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Star Wars’ toy fatigue may finally be setting in
By Lisa Fickenscher - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- New York Today: New York Today: Flip-Flops at Work, Yes or No?
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Wednesday: Style etiquette at the office, E.T. phones home, and the first women’s rights convention.