An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ESTUDIO 149 LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- Off the Map: The Rough Road Ahead for Self-Driving Cars in China
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
As auto makers such as GM and tech companies like Google and Apple rush to develop self-driving cars or their software, the world’s largest vehicle market—China—is creating roadblocks by limiting who can map its highways.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Floyd Mayweather asks IRS for delay to pay 2015 tax liability
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment
By Martin Levine - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Can the public good be advanced privately? CZI says yes, just trust us.
The post On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.