Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ESTHER JHUN, LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Officers killed Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old with a history of mental illness who was clutching a knife, the authorities said. Her family said there was no reason to shoot.
- Employee who took sick days for mental health gets unexpected response from CEO
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Fans And Friends Pay Tribute To YouTube Star And Mental Health Advocate Stevie Ryan Following Her Tragic Death
By Andrew Roberts - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The loss of Stevie Ryan inspired shocked reactions and touching tributes from her friends, fans, and fellow YouTube stars.
- How ‘Queen Sugar’ Normalizes Discussion of Mental Health For Black Women
By Rasha Ali, provided by
- Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The most recent episode of “Queen Sugar” normalized the idea of black women seeking help for mental health issues in the most subtle, but powerful way yet.A study on black women’s beliefs about mental illness in the National Center for Biotechnology Information stated that even though black women struggle with mental illness, “their use of mental health services is low.”There is still an active mythos of ‘the strong black woman,’ who is supposed to be strong and present and capable for everyone in her family – and neglects her own needs, said Monica Coleman, a professor of Constructive Theology and African American Religions at Claremont School of Theology, in an interview with Raymond DePaulo, Jr.According to the study, black women thought that they were not susceptible to depression and “they believed that an individual develops depression due to having a ‘weak mind, poor health, a troubled spirit, and lack of self-love’.”
- Nonprofits Disagree on Keeping One’s Mouth Shut about the President’s Mental Health
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
What are the ethics of diagnosing a president’s behavior as reflective of a particular mental illness? The nonprofit professional associations disagree, and so do their members.