[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ESTEBAN ELECTRIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Dustin Fowler’s recovery will be ‘difficult and intense’: doc
By George A. King III - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Dustin Fowler has a tough road to travel back from Thursday night’s surgery to in Chicago to repair an open rupture of the patellar tendon in his right knee. “It’s difficult and intense,’’ said Dr. Shawn Anthony, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, who didn’t...
- Volvo Gives Tesla a Shock, as Others Plan Electric Push
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Volvo indicated Wednesday it is mounting an ambitious challenge to Tesla’s electric cars. But the even tougher news for Tesla’s billionaire founder, Elon Musk, is that the Scandinavian company isn’t the only deep-pocketed rival planning to compete with the Silicon Valley pioneer.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.