Epoxy, a Los Angeles-based video ad platform with a focus on social media networks, on Tuesday announced it has closed a $6.5 million Series A round of funding. The investment round was led by UpfrontVentures and Time Warner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ESPOSITO EPOXY INSTALLATIONS, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Social Video' Content Platform Epoxy Raises $6.5M
Tuesday Jun 24, 2014
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- A judge is ordering drunken drivers to install Uber, Lyft
By David Kravets - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
"It's just common sense. It doesn’t cost anybody anything to install."
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Donut County shows how much fun you can have with a hole
By Dean Takahashi - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In Donut County, the starring role is a hole. I realize how ridiculous that sounds, but this is a pretty quirky game. I played it at the recent Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), and it was surprisingly fun. All you do is move a hole around a lanscape, making this fall into it. The more things […]
- How to install Linux on a Chromebook (and why you should)
By J.M. Porup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Crouton and Gallium OS turn Chromebooks into Linux laptops.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.