Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ESHIKA PRINTERS & SIGN INC
AROUND THE WEB
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Pelicans sign 31st overall draft choice Frank Jackson
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Pelicans say they've signed former Duke guard Frank Jackson
- Get any temporary tattoo in seconds with this printer
By Tony Lee - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Water droplets were animated in midair to create a life-sized human figure for an ad
By Nikolay Nikolov - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Using a 3D water printer and high-speed flash, water droplets were animated in stop motion to bring a liquid human figure to life.
The technology is unique, taking over 11 days in a studio to complete. It was produced for a special Gatorade ad. The printer was guided by data that captured the motion of real human beings. Read more...More about Photography, Advertisement, Animation, 3d Printing, and Stop Motion
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.