The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ES&JLA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Man claims stun gun doesn’t hurt, zaps wife’s three kids: cops
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A Missouri couple has been charged after the man admitted he uses a stun gun to discipline his wife’s three toddlers. According to a probable cause statement, 21-year-old Shelby Crabtree of Springfield told a babysitter she didn’t report 22-year-old Gale Epple’s actions to authorities because she feared the state would remove her...