O.J. Simpson’s chance at being sprung on parole on Thursday was nearly derailed – because of his sweet tooth, according to a new report. Simpson was written up for a violation after he was caught munching on a cookie shortly after he began serving his nine-to-33-year sentence at Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada, USA Today...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ERIN'S COOKIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- O.J.’s parole was almost derailed by a cookie
By Lia Eustachewich - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Oreo cookie flavors for 2017
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017