Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ERIN HYNES INTERIORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- To Win the U.S. Open, Golfers Must First Defeat a Tiny Terror
By BILL PENNINGTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Created as a quirky bonus hole, the diminutive-but-vexing ninth hole at Erin Hills is likely to be the most entertaining 135 yards of play.
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- U.S. Open Grass Is an Obstacle and a Potential Health Hazard
By KAREN CROUSE - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Erin Hills’s thick fescue presents a challenge to players, but is also a hospitable spot for ticks, prompting concern about Lyme disease.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Will US Secretary of the Interior Rescind Tribal Monument?
By Angie Wierzbicki - Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke seeks to rescind part of Bear Ears Monument, approved by President Obama in 2016 as the first presidentially designated tribal monument in the United States.
- Yellowstone Grizzly Bear to Lose Endangered Species Protection
By JIM ROBBINS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Thursday that the bear, which has been on the endangered species list since 1975, was thriving in the region.
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.