Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ERIN COLLIGAN, LEARNING SPECIALIST, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Three things we learned: SF Deltas vs. NY Cosmos
By Douglas Zimmerman - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After falling behind the New York Cosmos, San Francisco responded with two goals to win their first home game of the fall season. Here are three things we learned from the game: 1) The team responded well to the loss of Cristian Portilla A day before the Cosmos game the team learned they would be
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- To Win the U.S. Open, Golfers Must First Defeat a Tiny Terror
By BILL PENNINGTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Created as a quirky bonus hole, the diminutive-but-vexing ninth hole at Erin Hills is likely to be the most entertaining 135 yards of play.