Buying a mountain of bananas at the local grocery store, Hester Mundis couldn’t help rolling her eyes when the assistant jokingly asked if she had a monkey at home. “I replied: ‘He’s not a monkey, he’s a chimp!’” says the 78-year-old writer, of Kingston, NY, who used to live on the Upper West Side with...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ERIE WOODS APARTMENTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- This chimp lived in a two-bedroom UWS apartment
By Jane Ridley - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Fully remodeled St. Francis Wood colonial asks almost $3 million
By Emily Landes - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Colonial homes are one of the most popular architectural types in the U.S., and yet the symmetrical-style homes are rarely seen on the West Coast and are even rarer still in San Francisco. But in the early 1920s, when much of St. Francis Wood was being constructed, Colonial Revivals were all the rage, so quite
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- In Ohio, billions needed to prevent sewage from spilling into Lake Erie
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.