Lake Erie gets a submerged sensor to keep track of its summertime carpet of cyanobacteria.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ERIE POWER, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Lake Erie's Bottom-Dwelling Robot Fights Toxic Algae Blooms
By Menaka Wilhelm - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- In Ohio, billions needed to prevent sewage from spilling into Lake Erie
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- ERP Power and Digi-Key Sign Distribution Agreement
By Business Wire - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: ERP Power LLC (ERP), a leading provider of small, smart and connected LED drivers for the lighting industry, has signed a distribution agreement with Digi-Key Electronics, a global electronic components distributor. ...
- Hell or High Water, an Orchestra Celebrates the Erie Canal
By MICHAEL COOPER - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The Albany Symphony is playing along the canal to celebrate the bicentennial of the artificial waterway, which transformed New York.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Actor James Cromwell to report to jail for plant protest
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
WAWAYANDA, N.Y. (AP) — Oscar-nominated actor James Cromwell is heading to jail in New York for blocking traffic to protest a power plant.A town judge sentenced the 77-year-old Cromwell and two fellow protesters to a week in the Orange County Jail for civil disobedience at the construction site of a 650-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant in December 2015.