Dungeons & Dragons is “clicking” with players worldwide in new ways thanks to livestreaming on Twitch, the renaissance of tabletop games, and a fantastic 5th Edition that gets better with every new storyline that Wizards of the Coast releases. The publisher is now looking to Codename Entertainment for the latest D&D video game: Idle Champions […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ERIC STEINBACH, DDS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is D&D’s first clicker game
By Jason Wilson - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Jets dumping Eric Decker will be reality TV plot
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
"Eric & Jessie: Game On" will return for Season 3 this September on E!.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- This is what happens when you send Eric Decker nude pics
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Decker and wife Jessie James Decker confirmed earlier this week they'll be returning to reality TV for Season 3 of "Eric & Jessie: Game On."