The board is meeting to address Travis Kalanick’s future and the recommendations of Eric J. Holder’s investigation into the company’s culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ERIC DELL PAINTING & STAINING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber’s Board to Discuss Leave of Absence for Top Executive
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s C.E.O., to Take Leave Amid Inquiry Into Workplace Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
His announcement came as a report to change the company were released by Eric H. Holder Jr., a former attorney general, and his law firm.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.