Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ERIC CRUZ LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Cruz wins girls Golfweek Canadian title
By Carlton Reese - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Girls results THORNHILL, Ont. – Living back home in the friendly confines of her native Canada, Tiana Cruz channeled (...)
- Bucs Finally Land Their Man Oneil Cruz - Pirates Organization Report
By John Perrotto - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- 'HANNITY' Cruz: No recess until new health care law is passed
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017