Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ER ANDREWS CONSULTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Will storm barriers arrive in time to stop the next Hurricane Sandy?
By Bloomberg News - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The warming Atlantic Ocean has raised the risk of another Hurricane Sandy. And still, trillions of dollars of real estate and infrastructure near the shores of New York City and northern New Jersey...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.