Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EQUINE POWERTRAIN PERFORMANCE THERAPY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Report reveals years of suffering, death from therapies for “chronic Lyme”
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Coffee enemas, $13K “photon” therapy, endless antibiotics—all unproven, dangerous.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Bladder Sparing Trimodal Therapy Evaluated for Clinical Efficacy in Retrospective Study
Tuesday May 23, 2017
The recurrence rate for cystectomy was 38% compared to 59% for TMT.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Four Performance Marketing Trends To Watch In 2013
Wednesday Nov 21, 2012
There's no doubt that performance marketing is a significant force in online marketing, and will continue to grow. What will 2013 have in store for the performance marketing industry? As I see it,there are four key trends that will influence performance marketers' work in the new year:
- How Does Email Work As A Performance-Based Advertising Channel?
Thursday Jul 26, 2012
Email marketing has always focused on performance. Early on, marketers began tracking and improving performance in terms of opens, clicks, and -- ultimately -- ROI. In many ways, standalone emailadvertising remained a different story. Still, this medium has great potential to fit in with the performance-based media buys many agencies and brands prefer.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal