The sport’s governing body said it was adopting recommendations in a report commissioned last year following an investigation into sexual abuse of young gymnasts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EPIC GYMNASTICS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Report on Sexual Abuse in USA Gymnastics Urges ‘Culture Change’
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Family of Elite Gymnast Sues Olympic Committee Over Abuse
By Tracy Connor - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The suit says the gymnast was molested by Larry Nassar, who will plead guilty to child pornography charges this week.
- Former USA Gymnastics doctor pleads guilty to child pornography charges
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Parents of Elite Gymnast Sue U.S. Olympic Committee in Sex-Abuse Claim
Monday Jul 10, 2017
The parents of a former elite gymnast have sued the U.S. Olympic Committee and USA Gymnastics in connection with allegations of years-long sexual abuse by a former team doctor.
- Gymnastics Doctor Pleads Guilty in Deal Accusers Call 'Outrageous'
By Tracy Connor and Christopher Lane - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Some of Dr. Larry Nassar's accusers are upset he won't be charged with abusing them.
- US Gymnastics sex abuse scandal was even worse than believed
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
USA Gymnastics needs to undergo a “complete culture change” throughout the entire organization to more effectively protect young athletes from sexual predators, according to a damning report released Tuesday. The 144-page report by former federal prosecutor Deborah Daniels suggests that a cultural shift throughout USA Gymnastics is needed following a series of civil lawsuits against...