For nonprofits, persuading the masses to donate is a matter of survival. To fund their work continually, they must be able to reach the people who care most about what they're doing - and make surethose people can find them, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - EPIC (EVERYDAY PEOPLE IN NEED OF CARE), INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Leaner, Greener Nonprofits Need To Be Authentic To Stand Out
Wednesday Mar 16, 2016
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Does it Really Matter if I DON’T Donate?
By Sean Triner - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Fundraisers are doing incredibly important work. You are connecting people who care with people (or environment/animals/causes) in need. Most of us are active in fundraising because we want to change things from bad to good. As Tom Ahern says, donors...
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.