In May, SoFi CEO Michael Cagney told TechCrunch the company would be applying for a bank charter “in the next month.” Well, it’s about a month later, and — surprise! — the company has actually done so. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EP CHANDLER GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- SoFi has applied for a bank charter
By Ryan Lawler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Lee Westwood splits with Chubby Chandler, will join IMG
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The golf world has already gone through one major split this summer. Now, it will have to endure another one. According to a (...)
- Lee Westwood stays mum on split with 'Chubby' Chandler
By Alistair Tait - Monday Jul 17, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England – Lee Westwood steadfastly refused to comment on his split from long-time manager Andrew “Chubby” Chandler, despite (...)
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.