Auto sales continued to slide in June, as car buyers react to higher vehicle prices and Detroit backs away from dumping unwanted inventory into rental-car lots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ENZO AUTO SALES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- U.S. Auto Sales Fall as Fewer Vehicles Go to Rental Chains
Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Fiat Chrysler's Green Autos Have a Problem: They're Not for Sale
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The auto maker suspended production of its well-regarded Pacifica hybrid minivan in recent weeks and has recalled it, leaving customers and dealers disappointed.
- For Sale: A $7 Million Wild West Town
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As a family-owned amusement park opens for the summer, its owners of 43 years ponder its future. Step inside Donley’s Wild West Town in Union, Ill. in 360-degree video.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- General Motors Lowers Outlook for Industry Vehicle Sales
Monday Jun 26, 2017
General Motors Co. expects industry vehicle sales to fall short of its original forecast for the year, the latest sign of a slowdown in the U.S. auto market after a record run.
- O'Reilly Automotive Warns of Slowing Sales
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Shares in O’Reilly Automotive fell Wednesday to their lowest level since late 2014 after the auto-parts retailer warned a key sales metric in its second quarter fell short of expectations.